Friday, June 19, 2009

Mother's Day

May 10th

My first Mother's Day ...I can't remember what we did?! A little packing I'm sure. Hopefully next year will be a little less hectic and I can take a little more time to enjoy the day. Robin & Chris came over for a little while too. We went to my mom's on Saturday to celebrate my Grandpa Bob's 88th birthday. It was the first time Grandpa & Grandma had seen them since their visit to the hospital, so they were pretty excited. Babies bring such joy!

I took these pictures of the girls in their "mother's day outfits," before we got up for the day, but somehow we didn't find time to take pictures with me in them! Pete doesn't take pictures unless I remind him to, so that's the reason most of our pictures are of him & the girls. And when I ask him to take a picture he usually misses "the moment" because he tries to mess with the camera settings to get it just right before he takes it! Oh well, it's actually quite comical.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I had so much to catch up on!! The girls are looking so great and I can see their little cheeks filling out. I love all your pictures! Congrats on moving and on renting the townhouse! That's got to be a relief! I can't wait to see the house! I'm happy to see all is going well for you guys! Even thought we don't see eachother often, I think of you guys and how you are often! Hope to see you all again soon!